Sunday, November 29, 2009

Major Tom

This weekend I worked on reproducing the "Major Tom" song by Peter Schilling. I threw some pictures together to create this video for it.


While I was making this song my computer started to wig out. It would shut down after about 10 minutes and wouldn't restart. Well, I checked to make sure everything was properly seated, accidentally dropped the whole thing, and that seems to have done the trick. Now I'll be able to finish the end of the song properly.

Jason

3 comments:

  1. I think it was the falling on the floor with the heart-stopping crash that helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya gotta stop seeding your computer. Perhaps that's the problem. Those seeds get into the processor fan, and then you're really cooked! ;-)

    Love the song the video. Awesome job! I wonder if we can use that song now in an XNA game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked it.

    I think we can use it in XNA. It's older than 20 years. Actually, I can tweak the keyboards just a little, make a few variations, and we could have some nice pieces for XNA royalty free.

    ReplyDelete